RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-11-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
razey02
 
razey02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Africa
I am currently:
panic about work

Hi everyone,
i know you guys don't know me well really, but I need some help and support, my head is driving me up the wall. over the last year I had a dead boring job, didn't learn much and felt like I wasn't getting anywhere, money was poor too.
I found another job that looked really promising, opportunities for growth, great income etc. But they lied to me from the get go, and after training was over (four days) i got taken for one hell of a ride. I also got sick - asma, better now.

I am disappointed and feel like a failure, like its my fault and i shouldve known better. now i'm back at square one looking for work, coz i don't wana go back to old job and get stuck nowhere again.

every time i have to look for new job, i get a little panicked, coz I've never really known exactly what I would like to be. I have had like analysis done and that type of thing, but nothing that interests me or excites me is ever available jobwise. either pay is ridiculously poor or there just aren't any opportunities. I just know i need creative/varied work, opportunity to grow, decent pay to cover my living and hubby, and work with people. I have now been online for the last two hours looking for work and i've got some varied stuff to apply for, but I just feel so hopeless. I so desperately just want to find my niche and make a success of something and feel like I am getting somewhere.

i am not sure what i want from this post. sorry for ramble. i just feel like i am utterly clueless and lost. i don't know where I am supposed to fit.



i can

razey02 is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 26-11-2011, 08:55 PM   #2
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Would taking one of the lower paid jobs be worth it in the short term? I mean obviously the financial side would not be ideal but is it the sort of field where if you had experience it would be possible to advance to higher paid work in that area? Have you tried temp work so you can try different areas and see what interests you?





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2011, 09:11 PM   #3
razey02
 
razey02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Africa
I am currently:

I can't really take a real low paying job now, I have an amount i need to make each month to afford fuel and food and bills. I have had lots of temp jobs, none of them ever turned into anything permanent, I just took em coz i needed smthing and i was desperate and it was all i could get at the time. :(
I just hope and trust something works out soon...idk



i can

razey02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:18 AM.