RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:
HAHAHAHAHA

i LOVE it don't you just LOVE it when you give your ex thirty squid to have a good night out and she sleeps with someone else (FINE) and then has soooo much respect fior you she POSTS IT ALL OVER HER FACEBOOK

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 03:06 PM   #2
roiben
Insanity let loose
 
roiben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

Why did you give money to an ex? Also, if they are an ex, they can sleep with someone else if they want to.

It may be worth putting their facebook on ignore for a while to hide their posts until such actions hurt you less.

Roiben x





If the Human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we wouldn't.

Emerson Pugh


My blog:
http://roiben-losttime.blogspot.com

roiben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 03:12 PM   #3
inconditus
 
inconditus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: London

It must be hard for you to read about that but the above is absolutely right - you can't expect more from her now that your relationship has ended. She probably could have been a little more discreet to protect your feelings but she is moving on with her life now and there's no reason why she cannot share these things on facebook if she wants to. If you're finding this so upsetting then, as above, I would also suggest that you consider blocking her updates on facebook for a little while until you've come to terms with your relationship ending and had some space to move on yourself.

If you ever need a chat, you're welcome to PM me. Take care.



I wanted to remember this forever, you, us. I wanted to remember this and I was scared I wouldn’t, so I took a knife and I carved you into my arm and at night I’d put it under my head to keep you close. Your heartbeat next to mine, your name against my eyes. I carved you into my skin so you’d never leave and now I can’t get rid of you no matter how hard I try.


inconditus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 11:01 PM   #4
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roiben View Post
Why did you give money to an ex? Also, if they are an ex, they can sleep with someone else if they want to.
This.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:14 AM   #5
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

longlonglong and stupid story

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:39 PM   #6
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

Never lend money! End of. But I reckon the ex is an ex for a reason, leave it at that. xx



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:52 AM.