RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 17-09-2007, 03:33 AM   #1
Swingline

I am currently:
I need hugs

Hi everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, i've been living without a computer, and I miss you all. I'm on the phone with my dad and it's kinda reminding me how much I miss you all here. You are my sole support. I ate today. Boy did I eat today. Too much, too much too much. I've felt like I'm nothing but full lately. I cant really stop myself from eating, and it's making me feel horrible because I can't find much place to throw up so I just end up throwing up repeatedly in my mouth. I'm gaining weight, feeling horrible. God how I hate myself right now. I want to loose all this gross weight, I want to have a better life. And I dont know why this is all hitting me so hard. Some hungs maybe? Some loves. I just hate me right now

Like a tree I stand, reaching for the light, gaining strength from the darkness at my roots. I am mangled from the torments of life, but in my uniqueness I am beautiful.

Bulimia has purged my soul. This can't be control.

I want to be free!

Swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2007, 08:43 AM   #2
UsemeAbuseme.
FixMyBrokenHeart

I am currently:

Hey sweetie

*holds you tight*
im so sorry youre having a bad time right now... but the good news is that WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU WHENEVER!! we want to be a support for you and help you through this, because believe it or not, YOU ARE WORTH IT!!

hun, our muinds can blow an amount of food out of proportion in our heads, so a full on binge for some of us... could actual;ly be a healthy amount...! and usually what your body needs!

if you want to lose any weight, the most effective way to lose it and keep it off is through a sensible healthy eating plane, which will also take away the urge to binge.
so could you talk to your gp about this? or a nutritionist? they would help you decide a sensible goal and help you to do it sensibly.
please try, hun
we dont hate you!! we all love you and care about you!! more thatn you know
im sending you all my love from right here
*squishes you*
Jade xx
pm me anytime okay

UsemeAbuseme. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2007, 11:37 AM   #3
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

"I want to have a better life"

An eating disorder isn't going to give you one sweetie. It is so tough sitting here going through all this feeling so guilty over eating but it is necessary.

Huge huggles and love and courage you can do this

xoxox

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2007, 06:15 PM   #4
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

*hugs so tight*

Hun, im so glad your back!, I've missed you!
Im so sorry things are so tough for you right now, I wish i could make everything better *holds*

Could you talk to anyone about this?
You need the support right now.
Before everything gets worse hun, could you try talking to doctor, or at least considering help? I know its such a scary thing to even think about, but to have a better life, you need to be healthy physically and mentally for a start.
You could try a meal plan to help you keep to what your meant to be eating so you dont over eat and feel guilty?

take care hun
I'm Always here.

xx <3 helen

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2007, 10:47 PM   #5
InsufficientFunds
Je t'aime

I am currently:

*squishes*
welcome back sweetpea, I really can't add onto what was said above. But I just wanted to send my hugs and love.
Take care - PM me anytime xx
Paige<33

Hey man, now you're really living.

InsufficientFunds is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)