|
|
 |
|
05-10-2011, 12:30 AM
|
#1
|
|
Mummy!!
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently: 
|
do you need a hug?
*hugs*
|

Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER
Mand x
|
|
|
|
05-10-2011, 12:32 AM
|
#2
|
|
Forum Mod
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UK
I am currently: 
|
This is so sweet <3
|
|
|
|
|
|
05-10-2011, 12:36 AM
|
#3
|
|
Whatcha gonna do, lil' buckaroo
|
I like this :)
|
See You Space Cowgirl
Uni Student Thread <3
|
|
|
|
05-10-2011, 10:14 PM
|
#4
|
|
Mummy!!
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently: 
|
thought it might cheer someone up xx
|

Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER
Mand x
|
|
|
|
06-10-2011, 04:30 AM
|
#5
|
|
This Member Has Left.
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
This has cheered me up greatly on a very difficult night, so thank you.
<3
|
|
|
|
|
|
06-10-2011, 05:07 AM
|
#6
|
Join Date: Aug 2010
I am currently: 
|
thanks, that made me feel special
x
|
|
|
|
|
|
10-10-2011, 07:28 AM
|
#7
|
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: "over there!" Suffolk, UK
I am currently: 
|
that's cute :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
12-10-2011, 08:19 AM
|
#8
|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Home
I am currently: 
|
Awwwww cute!!!! x
|
|
|
|
|
|
17-03-2012, 11:49 AM
|
#9
|
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Somewhere only we know...
I am currently: 
|
Sorry to drag this thread back up but yes I need a hug...
|
|
|
|
|
|
18-03-2012, 05:41 AM
|
#10
|
|
Fight for another day
|
That's cute, thanks for sharing
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
18-03-2012, 01:19 PM
|
#11
|
|
Mummy!!
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently: 
|
Tis a good un. X
|

Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER
Mand x
|
|
|
|
18-03-2012, 03:53 PM
|
#12
|
|
Maggie
Join Date: Oct 2011
I am currently: 
|
:)
lots of hugs to everyone who is feeling down
|
|
|
|
|
|
18-03-2012, 10:07 PM
|
#13
|
|
Forum Mod
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UK
I am currently: 
|
I needed to see this thread again! Thanks Mand. x
|
|
|
|
|
|
28-03-2012, 11:35 PM
|
#14
|
|
And broken once more
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently: 
|
Thanks for this, as i really need a hug right now
|
Life Is Like A Beautiful Melody Only The Lyrics Are Messed Up
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:28 AM.
|
|