|
|
 |
|
29-09-2011, 07:46 AM
|
#1
|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently: 
|
Rabbit going to bunny heaven......
Holding a bunny in your arms while he takes his last breathes is not how I wanted to start my day...... Poor Snoopy.

|
SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.
|
|
|
|
29-09-2011, 10:09 AM
|
#3
|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently: 
|
He just died in my arms. So sad. Tears making me feel stupid now!
|
SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.
|
|
|
|
29-09-2011, 10:29 AM
|
#4
|
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: london
|
I'm so sorry hun. Dont feel stupid, try and focus on all the good times you had with Snoopy *hugs*
|
|
|
|
|
|
29-09-2011, 10:31 AM
|
#5
|
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
I am currently: 
|
Am sorry for you loss * hugs*
|
|
|
|
|
|
30-09-2011, 03:24 AM
|
#6
|
|
[:
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The North, UK.
I am currently: 
|
:(
Im so sorry.
x
|

<3
|
|
|
|
30-09-2011, 05:04 AM
|
#7
|
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada
I am currently: 
|
So sorry you lost your dear bun. Let yourself grieve
and visualize Snoopy doing binkies at Rainbow Bridge.
|
|
|
|
|
|
30-09-2011, 06:43 AM
|
#8
|
Join Date: Aug 2010
I am currently: 
|
so sorry for your loss
hugs,
xx
|
|
|
|
|
|
01-10-2011, 07:52 AM
|
#9
|
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: USA
I am currently: 
|
I'm very sorry for your loss. Please don't feel stupid for crying, I'm sure that in that situation, I would be crying as well. Please stay strong, dear. I'm thinking of you. <3
*Sending warm hugs and cuddles*
|
"It's not a dream anymore. It's worth fighting for."
"Well, if it's not real you can't hold it in your hands
You can't feel it with your heart
And I won't believe it.
But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Oh, even in the dark
And that's where I want to be, yeah" - Paramore
|
|
|
|
01-10-2011, 07:44 PM
|
#10
|
|
Dave
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Birmingham UK
I am currently: 
|
I'm so sorry for your loss of your snoopy , & its natural to cry its best to let the emotion out as you feel better after , I cried when I watched our cat "Mink" die after being run over his rear-most back , I was 14 at the time it happened & still now my eyes well-up when I think about him.
He was purring as I stroked his fur, so at least he died peacefully.
I'm sure Snoopy lived a happy life with you & your family,
& my thoughts are with you all at this time.
Dave.
|
Can someone advise me how to apply my signature to my posts ? ..., as when I tried my pen scratched my PC screen.
I was so ugly that when I was born the midwife slapped our dad !
|
|
|
|
03-10-2011, 07:14 AM
|
#11
|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently: 
|
Thankyou all for your replies. They all mean so much to me and make me feel less stupid. Snoopy was a house bunny so he was like a cat/dog. He would come running when you came home and would love to sit and watch tv with us. Bless him!!
|
SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.
|
|
|
|
07-10-2011, 09:21 PM
|
#12
|
|
Welcome To Reality
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Manchester & South Yorkshire!
I am currently: 
|
I'm sorry for you loss hun *hugs*
|
'It's Gotta Get Bad Before It Gets Good'
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:45 PM.
|
|