RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-09-2011, 09:59 AM   #1
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:
For crying out loud....

Sick of going down instead of up........




SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 21-09-2011, 10:32 AM   #2
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

What's happening Tiff?x

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 11:11 AM   #3
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

Just family stuff really. Daughter drinking every night, husband not giving a damn what goes on with me. And on top of that, to make sure I dont cut, my daughter follows me everywhere and even happens to "need a wee" when I'm in the bath! Its like suicide watch!



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 07:01 PM   #4
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

And husband works all day, then comes home and works all night!



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #5
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic
 
PoisonedApple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 7th Layer of Hell

*hugs Tiff*



I was lei'd in vets! ***** Proud Plumeria Sister!

"He said look inside your heart/ And you'll see stars/ Falling stars/ Look, deep into my eyes/ Don't look down/ Or you'll fall, he said/ Here, the sky goes on forever"


PoisonedApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #6
CrazyAboutMonkeys
 
CrazyAboutMonkeys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
I am currently:

"hugs" Just lets you know that i cares about you alots :)

"give you some pretty flowers"





CrazyAboutMonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2011, 10:32 PM   #7
Antebellum
Welcome To Reality
 
Antebellum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Manchester & South Yorkshire!
I am currently:

((((HUGS))))

Its hard when your other half does nothing but work. I'm sorry you're feeling so low.

Everyone here loves you!

xx



'It's Gotta Get Bad Before It Gets Good'

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.


Antebellum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2011, 06:58 AM   #8
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

Thanks everyone. I'm so glad I have you all.
You make life so much easier!



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2011, 09:52 AM   #9
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

So, spent all day yesterday alone while hubby was upstairs preparing work for today. Was so lonely.



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 09:14 AM   #10
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

Sick of feeling so lonely.



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 03:32 PM   #11
~phoenix~
I have become comfortably numb
 
~phoenix~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Sorry you feel like this, Tifflehan. :(



Shine on, you crazy diamond


~phoenix~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:48 PM.