RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-09-2011, 12:32 AM   #1
zivalover16
 
zivalover16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boiceville NY
I am currently:
Going down hill :(

I haven't posted in a while.... I've been feeling pretty good but lately I feel like I might be sliding back... I feel down and have been thinking about cutting alot it's been almost a year since I last cut and I don't even know if I'm proud of that anymore.... My eating is terrible right now because I'm nauseas alot again... My joints are hurting and I randomly feel weak and my head hurts almost everyday. My grandpa has severe alzhiemers and cancer now. He just got put in the hospital for bleeding... Im sorry im complaining alot... Im just feeling blah and trying to convince myself it won't be worth it to cut...



Big Sister:Squiggles
Little Sister: PaintItBlack
Cousins: dereksarah, Hollz

zivalover16 is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 20-09-2011, 08:46 PM   #2
Rain Keeper
flooded in a mental state of hell
 
Rain Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: between reality and the afterlife
I am currently:

i am sorry we have not responded to you. i think this feeling you have is shared among several members here handicapping us from properly replying. did you make it through?

Rain Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:51 PM.