RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-08-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:
im in the mood........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9sWSJXMemQ"]THE NOLAN'S-I'M IN THE MOOD FOR DANCING - YouTube[/ame]


UTTER RUBBISH BUT I HAVE IT STUCK IN MY HEAD!

Bet you get it stuck too



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 11:57 AM   #2
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Oh poor you, that song is awful



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 11:57 AM   #3
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwilCs4Jqg"]Sarah Brightman & Hot Gossip - I Lost My Heart To A Starship - YouTube[/ame]


I actually own this record ! :P go me!



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 11:59 AM   #4
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

I REALLY feel the need to spam starship trooper across ALL of RYL :P (y)



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 12:02 PM   #5
Pops.
I'm just me.
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
I am currently:

I now have the Nolan's song floating around in my brain. You'd better hope you really ARE a ninja penguin because I'm going to jump through the computer and kick your arse, ninja style. :P

Pops. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 05:31 PM   #6
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

I only had to read the title and I got the song stuck in my head. I'm gonna set Tiny Tiff on ya now for that; she'll bite you on bum as revenge



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 06:17 PM   #7
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

ARRRRGGGGHHHH I CAN'T GET IT OUT MY HEAD NOW!!!!!!!!

It's all came flooding back to me. My mum used to play the LP (sob I'm old) in the 80s a lot. If that remains in my head all night you shall rue the day!!!!

Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 08:58 PM   #8
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:




Here I come................ to bite y bum....................................



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 10:31 PM   #9
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

How did anyone manage to have sex in the 80s?




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2011, 12:28 PM   #10
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

^ lol



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2011, 02:54 PM   #11
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefka View Post
How did anyone manage to have sex in the 80s?
seeing as i spent my teen years in the 80s i just masturbated my way thru most of it! (sans Nolans ill add)



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2011, 07:04 PM   #12
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

^^ lol

I can honestly say I had never heard the Starship Trooper song before today. Just...what...the hell???





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2011, 07:41 PM   #13
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

One of my guilty pleasures (aside from onanism) used to be to collect some very kitch vinyl. I actually love that tune :P Its so deadful its genius! I have the follow up single to it also but i dont remember the name and i think its at my ex's.



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #14
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

I'm in the mood for you to stfu :P






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2011, 09:14 AM   #15
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Raises you this Matthew


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rju9b_Uk8Sw"]Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing - YouTube[/ame]






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2011, 09:19 AM   #16
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

When I was likkle, I loved this song.



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2011, 09:10 PM   #17
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjapenguin View Post
...i just masturbated my way thru most of it! (sans Nolans ill add)
Only the 80s?




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:17 AM.