RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-08-2011, 04:36 PM   #1
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:
Finally quit

I finally quit my job after sooooooo much stress and horribleness. My daughter also quit cos she couldnt handle being there with the guy that raped her. I have found some temporary work to tide me over and I still am owed 2 months pay from the other job, so money wise I should be ok. Hope I did the right thing.



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 21-08-2011, 04:46 PM   #2
FlightlessBird
Save me from the nothing I've become
 
FlightlessBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NY
I am currently:

I'm sure you did. When your job becomes something you hate and cannot take being at, it's time to leave.



I want to stay in love with my sorrow.
Oh, but God, I want to let it go.
If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out first-hand what it's like to be me.
You'll need a symphony to give sympathy to the girl with the worst luck in town.
When I care, it curls me up on the floor and I swear I can't do it anymore.


FlightlessBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 05:07 PM   #3
Whispered Secret
 
Whispered Secret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008

Tifflehan, I'm sure you've done the right thing. Good luck with the temporary work and finding something more permanent. xx



"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."


Whispered Secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 05:12 PM   #4
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

Thanks guys. Just need reassurance that I did the right thing. xx



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 08:14 PM   #5
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

I think you made the right decision. Working there was impacting on your health. Hope the temporary job goes well and that you find a more permanent job soon. Take care xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 10:12 AM   #6
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

I'm sure you made the right decision I hope you find a more permanent job soon so that money doesn't become an issue.



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:56 AM.