RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-08-2011, 12:08 AM   #1
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:
OD'd By Accident...scared.

ive never had an antidepressant like buproprion. It deals with dopamine instead of seratonin.

yesterday morning took meds regularly. A few hours later i took another buproprion. It was making me feel so happy. I dont know how many i took..but alot.

i was able to sleep while but not long. im very jittery and anxious, plus nausea.

i know you will tell me hospial but ive researched, the biggest threat is seizures and i taker seizure meds. it said you would have to take a whole lot for death...


I was NOT trying to kill myself. it was making me happier. i know i should have stopped. still sick, been vommiting, shaky, and what not. i know it will wear off but it is sooo scary being in the middle of it.

you can lecture ih you want but i really need some comforting words because it feels like im on speed and i just want to come down.

Thank you.
xxxxxxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 12:17 AM   #2
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

i will pm you....
did the prescriber not warn about this?



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 12:17 AM   #3
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

eta: on fb x



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 03:49 AM   #4
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

IM OK!!! please tell Emma also, i never meant to hurt anyone.

the post was hopef i would some really comforting words, but certainly not offend oanymore.'


manda,
im on chat now if you wanna talk





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 12:46 PM   #5
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I don't believe you did want to hurt anyone hun and I don't think anyone is or was offended by you posting. How are you feeling today?





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 09:52 AM   #6
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

sorry im just now getting back. i feel awful like i have the flu or something.

but im ok and just want to lie down.

thanks.
xxxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 10:00 AM   #7
Jetforce
Wound Care Advisor
 
Jetforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sydney
I am currently:

Try and get it checked out with ur GP today if they are open?? Hope your okies otherwise? But yeah, keep drinking water...it helps flush it out but also keeps you hydrated if you've been throwing up at all.

Jetforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #8
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Sorry this happened Rachel and glad youre on the mend.
Im just so worried that because this med can make you happy, when you have a bad moment, or you miss something happening with Keith..its something for you to reach out to, to make you feel better about things.
Please be careful with them hun, Maybe this was enough of a shock for you not to do it again....snuggles xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 12:16 AM   #9
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

hopefully this effect will settle down because that wasn't happy - that was manic... right?



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 01:52 PM   #10
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

Thanks guys...

Kelly flushed the pills for me. I'm not safe with them because they do make me feel so euphoric. So, my doc will not prescribe anymore and I will continue taking my lexapro.

I feel a bit better everyday....but that crap stayed in me for a while and it sucked!!

Kaleb started second grade today :) So, it's a nice day.





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #11
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

*hug*

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 06:10 AM   #12
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

I do the same thing with my sleeping tablets. They make me sleep and it feels so good but i'm never prescribed enough at a time to cause damage. I'm glad your doctor is going to stop giving them to you! Love you sweetheart



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 04:10 PM   #13
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

good that euphoria was not real happiness, just a chemical high.



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:31 AM.