RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2011, 06:44 AM   #1
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:
You're worth it!

I see so many of you hurting and wish I could fix it and take the pain away. I know some of you want to give up and I can get where you're coming from. But I want you to know... You're worth it. You're beautiful. You're special and people love you. It may be hard to see but it's true. Sometimes keeping our head above water is the hardest thing to do but you can do it. I know i'm not around much and some of you don't even know who I am :P But I just want you to know that someone cares. *sends hugs to everyone* Keep breathing. You can do this.



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:59 AM   #2
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Who are you? I smell loon...



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:40 AM   #3
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Jess..what a lovely and thoughtful post. There are so many people in vets struggling at the moment xx

How are you?
Sending love xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:19 AM   #4
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

thanks Jessipoo :)

so sweet.

love you.
xxxxxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:39 PM   #5
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Loonie toon :p

You visit and don't even make an inuendo? Disappointed Jess :(

*leaves some hugs and love* xxx





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:49 PM   #6
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

In your end do....



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:15 PM.