RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-07-2011, 07:42 PM   #1
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:
BLOOMIN BRILLIANT!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=tippexperience



ACE!



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 07:53 PM   #2
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

That's so cool



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 09:33 PM   #3
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

I'm confused



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 09:54 PM   #4
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Thats excellent! Ofc i got parental guidance



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 10:37 PM   #5
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjapenguin View Post
Ofc i got parental guidance
You're not the only one that got that



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 11:03 PM   #6
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

third that.

though i got error 404 for 'mauls'





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 11:17 PM   #7
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

Hahahahaha, this is awesome!



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 04:38 AM   #8
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

That's fantastic! Got a couple of 404s though.




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 06:54 AM   #9
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

I want to know who typed in the obvious word?! (the rude one!)



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 07:33 AM   #10
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

I didn't even think of it




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 07:35 AM   #11
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

Yeah right! Bet Jefferson put that in! (argh that sounds bad!)



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 07:39 AM   #12
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

rofl
Well, you know how these West Country lads are.




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 07:50 AM   #13
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

bearded and troll loving?



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 07:51 AM   #14
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

Guilty as charged It was the first thing I put in; followed by kissing and dancing



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 08:06 AM   #15
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

But did ya put in "getting drunk with" its quite cute!



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 02:14 PM   #16
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

Yeah I did put that. It is cute but not as cute as a hunter tickles a bear



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 06:23 PM   #17
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

F...U....C....K was the first thing that entered my head.



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2011, 07:30 AM   #18
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

The thing kept spinning around me *cries*






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2011, 01:55 PM   #19
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Haha love it



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:54 PM   #20
Ninja Orange
 
Ninja Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Derry, Northern Ireland
I am currently:

This is highly entertaining :D

Ninja Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:57 PM.