RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-07-2011, 07:12 PM   #1
Whispered Secret
 
Whispered Secret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
:(

Not having a great few days. I'm feeling really down and irritable. I need to go have a bath and wash my hair cos I have work tomorrow, but I really can't be bothered, I don't want to have a bath and I don't want tohave to look at myself, and also have to go to work. I feel so down. I've had a couple of days of taking laxatives and really craving bulimic tendencies. I just want to cry. :(



"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."


Whispered Secret is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 25-07-2011, 02:11 AM   #2
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Has anything triggered these last few days? I hope you managed to get sorted for work. What normally helps when you are feeling like this?





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 08:08 PM   #3
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

*huge, huge hug*

Is there anyone you could talk to? Anything positive you've done and feel good about- even really small things?

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #4
Whispered Secret
 
Whispered Secret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008

Having looked at my planner, I think it just looks like about the time when my mood could start going down for a couple of weeks. I've had almost two months of relative calm mental health wise, so I guess it's just "my time".

Work this morning was a nightmare, but the afternoon was better. I went to the beach at lunch with someone I work with and ended up just asking them to leave and let me be on my own and I then rang my mum; I was so wound up.

I just feel so irritable at the moment and down. But I guess it's just another phase that I have to learn to live through. It's just annoying that I'm home instead of at uni cos at uni I have my GP and he's really good at helping me get through periods like this. But then I suppose I need to learn to stand on my own two feet and not become reliant on those aorund me.



"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."


Whispered Secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #5
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Well done for going to work- it's impressive, even if it feels like something you "should" do.

Is your uni far from your home? Could you register near home temporarily while you wait to go back?

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 10:12 PM   #6
Whispered Secret
 
Whispered Secret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008

I can register at home, but there's only one doctor who I'd be willing to see and it used to be a three week wait to get a routine appt with him. That and I dunno, I have always felt like my docs at uni have given me more time and have realised the seriousness of what is going on more than the ones at home. I'm reluctant to see them here for mental health stuff and physical stuff I'd have to be pretty sick to see them too. Here they are far more stretched and just don't have the time I need - not their fault I know.

Uni is a three and a half hour drive away unfortunately. But in many ways I'm glad it's that far away because I need the break from the thought of the academic stress!!

Thanks for your support. Appreciate it.



"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."


Whispered Secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:21 PM.