~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P Bitter Angel is my Mitten Animad is my Top Trump All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P
Well, Marte, if I told you that...you know the rest :P.
Just wanted to say thx again for replies and hugs.
Waiting for the special authority to clear so I can start a new AD. Am a bit concerned with what I've read about it, there are a few things that make me wonder if I should even be trying it...but, we'll see, I suppose...
xxx
You sure these are Ad's and not worming tablets?? :P
Romp you know that if you keep trying it will get better. You have proven this! The secret is to keep trying. you know the **** that happens when we dont! I also know you feel you shold have moved on from here by now. In so many ways you have, but there is no shame in wanting a helping hand a long the way.
It also lets me know you havent done something crazy on some huge truck or those bikes of yours!
Also i thnk its time you gave us some new pics of your puppy! Must be huge now!
Much love
Matthew xxxx
~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P Bitter Angel is my Mitten Animad is my Top Trump All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P
Im scared and trying not to be
Our daughter went on holidays with her bf and her family.
They left Thrusday. I have not heard from her, nor can i get in ctc.
God awful nightmare last night of an accident.
Really very scared.
Its ok, yes?
maybe as they are thru the prairies/bad areas they cant ctc, right?
i completely trust these parents with her...it woulndnt be that...
so scared
yes matt, she has grown amazingly, will post pics soon.
thc for replies again and hugs
and maybe good wishes for this??
scared to fking deatrh
thinking of highway patrol soon...but...she has ID, they have too
spo we woulid have heard riught?
****!!!!!!!!!!! i have no ione to talkto no one to call dont know what to do
help sdo csared
is prolly fione..
but i it doenst seem it
not at all' i KNOW hert
I think you would have heard by now if it had ben them and they had ID with them. More than likely her phone is out of battery or no signal and she's too busy having fun to notice :p
Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.
There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.
K listen to me, she is and will be fine! Think about when you were that age! Shes 18 and has a boyfriend. They are away from home on holiday and simply nothing other than themselves will enter their minds. Its full on indulgance overload for both of them, and reporting their safety to you is probably something that hasnt even entered their minds for a second!
When i left home to go to Uni i didnt contact my mother for 3 monts lol. Looking back i feel sick at the worry i must have caused, and this was before mobiles and tinternet and all that jazz!
I know you are scared and we cant take that worry away and i can see and feel the effect its having upon you, but you need to be strong and sort yourself out!
We care and i think youre lovely!
MNwah xxx
~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P Bitter Angel is my Mitten Animad is my Top Trump All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P
Hey hunni.
I saw your message but you must have logged off.
You can call me if you need. I leave in a couple of hours but i take the laptop with me (still not fixed >:( ....)
I hope you managed to get some sleep. I'm sure she's fine. But i understand why you're worried. I hope you hear from her soon.
*huggles you*
Thank you onxe again.
Still not heard/cant ctc/get thru.
It's her best friend, not boyfriedn, sorry should jhave said that.
Plus, she is with the friends poarents.
Not sure why mom wouldnmt have her ctc...she made sure of it last trip to disneyland.
Maybe their phones have issues, i jkust dont know
i dont like this creepy feeling
at all.
will post some pics today, yes she is getting big.