|
|
 |
|
28-06-2011, 08:35 AM
|
#1
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently: 
|
Confused..A Little Insight Might Help....
Well....
I AM excited about Keith coming. My Mom and I are actually going to pick him up which will be fun :). I like going to his house and seeing his room, etc.
BUT...lately I have had this awful feeling of doom. I cried and cried 2 nights ago and didn't know why. I felt as if someone had died and was actually afraid someone might have. But, of course, no one did.
I'm not liking this overwhelming sadness at all (who would!) and I don't know where it's coming from.
Ohhhh..the other night Keith's dad called. He has NEVER had our number but had just talked to Keith and keith gave it to him. He didn't know any better. Anyhow..this idiot told me he was coming to kill me..yada..yada. Apparently when he and Keith spoke, Keith told him about last summer and the awful incident that happened. He was livid. But his threats are completely empty. He kept calling and harrassing and I told him I was going to call the police, and we haven't heard from him since.
My Mom is in good spirits. Everyone seems to be except me. I can't pinpoint it.
Does anyone have any ideas? Or is this just textbook depression? I'm not harming or OD'ing. I'm just sitting with my feelings and it sucks.
|
|
|
|
|
|
28-06-2011, 12:25 PM
|
#2
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently: 
|
I know that vets runs slowly these days and i'm being patient. have taken lots of meds to help me calm down.
but if you read this....anything would be helpful...thank you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
28-06-2011, 01:32 PM
|
#3
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Detroit
I am currently: 
|
Hey love, you sound real upset :( I'm sorry you've gotten down for a moment, after reading your post I know I've been through days like that too... I just wish I could tell you how to fix it besides crying it out. Have you done anything about this jerk of a father? Something unresolved like that is a hell of a lot of burden on one's shoulders.
I wish I had more useful information to give you. Please PM if you need an ear, and hang in there <3
|
|
|
|
|
|
28-06-2011, 07:11 PM
|
#5
|
|
Crazy Chic
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 7th Layer of Hell
|
As for Keiths dad...is there any chance of you changing your phone number
and explaining to keith that you don't want his father to have your number...?
|
I was lei'd in vets! ***** Proud Plumeria Sister!
"He said look inside your heart/ And you'll see stars/ Falling stars/ Look, deep into my eyes/ Don't look down/ Or you'll fall, he said/ Here, the sky goes on forever"
|
|
|
|
28-06-2011, 08:14 PM
|
#6
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently: 
|
thank you guys.
i am going to change our number if he calls again and let Keith know not to give it to him.
ive always tried to keep his father and our troubles from him and he has a somewhat ok relationship with his dad so i didnt really want to have to tell him not to give out the number but it never occurred to me that he would anyhow. but if it comes to it...i will.
maybe youre right Rowie...i do work myself up and worry about how hard it will be when hes gone again...
im really depressed and am going back to bed.
thanks again.xxx
|
|
|
|
|
|
28-06-2011, 10:11 PM
|
#7
|
|
Petulant
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
Rach....do you think going back to bed is a good idea? Will it help or is there other stuff that might help you to feel better more?
I am not sure what you are experiencing, it could be depression, or it could be everything going on for you is making you down. You love Keith and because of that him being around does cause strong emotions for you because (from what I gather in the past) it stirs up a whole load of different feelings and thoughts. I don't really know what I am trying to say, sorry.
I hope you have a fantastic time together :)
Here if you need us *hugs* xxx
|
*Proud Plumeria Sister*
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:22 AM.
|
|