RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-06-2011, 11:21 PM   #1
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:
RYL feedback!

I know you guys are busy, but just thought I'd give you a heads up to the RYL feedback thread, in case you missed it. Really keen to hear your thoughts and suggestions :)

Just to let everyone know the survey is now finished

xox


Last edited by random.swirls : 06-07-2011 at 09:24 PM. Reason: updating!!
Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2011, 11:39 PM   #2
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

Just giving this a little bump :p




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2011, 11:53 PM   #3
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Did it. Saw it on general but have been avoiding the Harley threads so didn't comment.




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 12:05 AM   #4
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

Thanks!

I just thought I'd bump it so we get as many responses as possible!

Currently the response has been great we have nearly 200 forms filled in!




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:23 PM   #5
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

Thank you to everyone who filled in the questionnaire we had a great response with over 250 members taking part :)

The results are now going to be analysed and passed on to the relevant heads of team and Harley.

A big thanks to Tiff who did alot of the behind the scenes work and the CT (to many to mention!) who helped create it!




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:46 PM.