RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2011, 07:42 AM   #1
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:
Support Thread For Mandimoo...Please Help. Thanks.

Manda and her husband are separating. They have been having problems for some time now and are going to separate. Manda will be left with both her little girls. This will be hard for her and she will need our support for a while.

Please be nice and helpful. She is in a vulnerable state and just needs love right now.

Thank you guys. Please reply with whatever support you can give if only hugs or that you are thinking of her.

Thanks so much.
Loves.xxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:16 AM   #2
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

*hugs mandimoo*



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:21 PM   #3
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Manda, I'm so sorry. I know that does not really help you but you will get through this and carry on being a fantastic mum to Chloe and Ella. Thinking of you *hugs* xx





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:53 PM   #4
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Manda, I am so so sorry to hear this, but as Emma said...you will get through this and you will continue to be a fab mum to your daughters.

Much love xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:59 PM   #5
minnie
voices
 
minnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: land of death
I am currently:

heya mandimoo.....although I dont know you...I am sending lots of hugs...keep battling on and look after yourself and your girls hunni xxxxhugsxxxx

minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:35 PM   #6
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Mand, I'm sorry that this is happening and am thinking of you and your girls.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:13 PM   #7
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

ty all



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2011, 02:02 PM   #8
dontwantyoutoknow
Melanie Jayne
 
dontwantyoutoknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: South Wales
I am currently:

Manda, please feel free to PM me, add me on Facebook/MSN or what ever. I live in the same area as you too. If there's something I can do, please ask. x





RYL Family:
Sister Bear : Lozza
Soul Sister : CrazyHayley


dontwantyoutoknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2011, 06:08 PM   #9
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

Am so sorry to hear this, Mand.
Is couples couns. an option at all?
You and Chloe and Ella are in my thoughts
xxx

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 12:38 AM   #10
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

Am thinking of you sweetie.
Hope things are as ok as they can be.
love you and the girls!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 04:45 PM   #11
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

hey guys thanks for the replies, Romp it's not an option because Matt doesn't want it to be. He refuses to talk or try anything. He wont let me try to be better (i acknowledge i was pushing it but i was ill) and he won't let me show him how trust and love can be built up from nothing, he says he wont let himself be hurt anymore, but in doing all this he may well not be able to afford to see his children and that i imagine would hurt worse than anything.



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 09:24 PM   #12
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Such a sad and difficult position Mand....my heart goes out to you, it really does....am always about if you want/need to chat...im not on msn anymore though...much love to you and youre girls xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 06:24 PM   #13
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

Matt admitted to having slept with another woman in the weeks since he told me it was over.
He is away overnight. he had a job interview and a house viewing in tradegar - 40mins away where *she* lives. I dont see how he can afford to live there and see the kids. I find it appaling that he would continue to see this woman whilst we're still living together. I don't want to drag out the separation/divorce but to me you do not keep seeing someone whilst you split from your family, you wait and keep it in your pants until things are sorted and if she is worth what he thinks she is she will understand and wait. He's got more stuff to do there early morning tomorrow but i feel like kicking ihm out regardless of him having nowhere to go - he can sleep at her house or her aunt's where he claims to be tonight.



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 07:30 PM   #14
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic
 
PoisonedApple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 7th Layer of Hell

I've read the whole thread and I just still don't know quite what to say... You are so much worth more than he is showing you, Mand.
Have you asked him how he will see the girls?
*hugs*



I was lei'd in vets! ***** Proud Plumeria Sister!

"He said look inside your heart/ And you'll see stars/ Falling stars/ Look, deep into my eyes/ Don't look down/ Or you'll fall, he said/ Here, the sky goes on forever"


PoisonedApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 08:11 PM   #15
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

yes he says this woman will be able to lend him a car. he's putting it all on having a job or being with this woman.

i suggested with his track record of jobs and relationships he moves somewhere nearby, get the divorce sorted, if he gets a job to commute and at end of 6month tenancy if he still wants to go there he can, if it's all fallen apart then it's a good job he didn't move there. i have found him loads of nice places nearby to look at but he's not interested.



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 08:50 PM   #16
minnie
voices
 
minnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: land of death
I am currently:

heya mandimoo.....am thinking of you and your girls....xxxxxhugsxxxxx

minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 09:04 PM   #17
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

thinking of you Mand, and your two beautiful girls xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 12:41 AM   #18
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

thanks peeps.



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 12:35 AM   #19
~phoenix~
I have become comfortably numb
 
~phoenix~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I know we're chatting on FB right now, but just wanted to say I do wish I could be there to give you a real big hug. You don't deserve all of this, and I mean that. <hugs> xxx



Shine on, you crazy diamond


~phoenix~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 12:58 AM   #20
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

ty hunbun xxxxx



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:00 AM.