RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-06-2011, 01:14 AM   #1
polekat
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
I am currently:
Contains Abuse - Just..........Hi

Hi.........

Ok, a bit about me..........

I am a 52 year old MALE living in West Yorkshire, UK.

My birth mother abandoned me at 19 days old because she said she couldn't cope with my crying. She left me in the tender care of my grandparents who were both experienced and practising paedophiles (my mother WAS aware of this).

I was sexually, physically and mentally abused from that day until my grandfather tried to anally rape me when I was 15 years old.

I finally lashed out and hit him so hard he was unconcious for 4 hours...... I didn't know this until some time later as I just gathered up my clothes in a bin bag and walked out of the house. This was 2 weeks before my 16th birthday.

Don't really know why I am telling you all this, maybe just looking for some support in some way?

Anyway............... that's me


Last edited by Tears and Rain : 13-06-2011 at 11:15 PM.
polekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:12 AM   #2
monket
Carpe Noctem
 
monket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Spokane, WA
I am currently:

Hey, welcome.

Sorry to hear about your childhood, that was really unfair to you. I hope you've been better since getting out.

Anyway, there's always help and support around this site when you need it. Maybe check out the Abuse and Bullying board if you'd like to discuss your past further?

Hope you're doing okay :)





monket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:26 AM   #3
Varrian
 
Varrian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Utah

Sorry your family is next to no good, and it's a real shame we don't have any say in picking our families. While I'd someday love to make the world submit applications for childbearing - glad you're here, and I hope you're glad as well.

Best wishes.



And what I should be, all but less than he whom Thunder hath made greater?

Varrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:17 AM   #4
HealingAngel
Puppet to Ice Princess...
 
HealingAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
I am currently:

Welcome!

Thanks for sharing.. Sometimes that stuff can be really hard to get out but I just thought I'd leave a comment saying hello and letting you know that you are always welcome here (regardless of your age or gender) and that you'll have plenty of support at the tips of your fingers if you ever have a bad day.

Wishing you the very best,
**Kayla

HealingAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:16 PM   #5
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

First of all welcome to RYL, I hope you find it helpful here. I'm sorry you had to go through what you went through but the fact that you have survived to tell the tale shows just how strong you are. If you are wanting to talk more about the abuse you may find it more helpful to post to the abuse & bullying support board. Also if you are wanting to talk to the older members of this site (generally those over 18) you may want to post in the veterans corner as that is generally where those of us who are older hang out. Take care
Kat xxx



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:28 AM.