RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-05-2011, 12:00 AM   #1
razorblade_babi
 
razorblade_babi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pontypool, s wales
I am currently:
Hiyo

Well, its been a long time since i was last around. a very long time. and i guess sat here tonight i missed it :) i doubt anyone on here will remember me as i was quite a quiet member but i just wanted to say hi again and hope everyone is good.



Just because I've aged
It doesn't mean I've grown up!!
And don't you try to stop me, it's a place you'll never know
Don't try to judge or take shots at me, I'll never let you seize control


razorblade_babi is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 16-05-2011, 12:19 PM   #2
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 12:23 PM   #3
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I'm not sure but I vaguely recognise your username. Welcome back :)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 02:10 PM   #4
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Welcome back, please get in touch at any time. Take care.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 02:46 PM   #5
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

Hi!
*waves*



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 08:21 PM   #6
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Hello
Welcome back.




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2011, 12:17 AM   #7
razorblade_babi
 
razorblade_babi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pontypool, s wales
I am currently:

Aww, fanx for the welcomes back :D
x



Just because I've aged
It doesn't mean I've grown up!!
And don't you try to stop me, it's a place you'll never know
Don't try to judge or take shots at me, I'll never let you seize control


razorblade_babi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:29 AM.