RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-05-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:
Question?

Will Viagra Eyedrops make me look hard?



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #2
mikey
I'm a girl
 
mikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
I am currently:

You're naughty enough without.
Give them to Taz, he needs all the help he can get.



There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: 'This glass is half full'. And then there are those who say: 'This glass is half empty'.
The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: 'What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!

Terry Pratchett


mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:01 PM   #3
Mrs Sam
Nothing Special
 
Mrs Sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
I am currently:

just dont rub your eyes they might explode




Something Special.


Mrs Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:03 PM   #4
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post
You're naughty enough without.
Give them to Taz, he needs all the help he can get.

Me naughty? Sure you got the right Matthew Penguin?

*bites your bum*



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:22 PM   #5
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

They'll probably dilate your pupils and make you look like a mad axe murderer or something.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2011, 12:20 AM   #6
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescence View Post
They'll probably dilate your pupils and make you look like a mad axe murderer or something.
^lol

you might not be able to blink so you'll have use more eye drops or lick your eyes.
better start tomgue stretching or you wont be able to reach your eyes with it



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2011, 12:24 AM   #7
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

I think you'd be able to reach - after all the eyes would be sticking out a lot.




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2011, 07:07 PM   #8
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

As long as you get them from a reputable source, else you may face stiff penalties, not to mention, that you are no hardened crook.




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2011, 10:31 PM   #9
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Kim that started off making sense and then you totally lost me. Morphine much??? :P



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 06:25 PM   #10
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yes. Yes, yes they will.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 07:51 PM   #11
Left Phalange
Phillip, look at me, I'm a stamp!
 
Left Phalange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Portsmouth, UK
I am currently:

You'll probably look like this guy..






I'm gonna tap him like a maple tree. I'm gonna search him for some syrups. I'm gonna be having sex with him.


Left Phalange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #12
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

^ hahaha



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2011, 08:29 PM   #13
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter_Angel View Post
As long as you get them from a reputable source, else you may face stiff penalties, not to mention, that you are no hardened crook.

Letme rephase.
If you decide to try these drops, be warned that, if caught you will face stiff penalties.

But, I know you are sensbile and will only get them in a legal way, as you are just not a hardened crook yet.

Better?




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2011, 08:36 PM   #14
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

ah i see wot you did there :/ wierdo :P

Just cus youre all bionic!



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2011, 11:01 PM   #15
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

I think you already did it.
The proof is in your signature.



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 12:04 PM   #16
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

ah shrup pengy boy, I know you giggled like the school girl you are




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2011, 07:25 PM   #17
razorblade_babi
 
razorblade_babi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pontypool, s wales
I am currently:

This amused me greatly! lol!



Just because I've aged
It doesn't mean I've grown up!!
And don't you try to stop me, it's a place you'll never know
Don't try to judge or take shots at me, I'll never let you seize control


razorblade_babi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 08:20 AM   #18
Rain Keeper
flooded in a mental state of hell
 
Rain Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: between reality and the afterlife
I am currently:

they just might turn your brown eyes blue!




(what color eye DO yo have anyway????)

Rain Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 08:57 PM   #19
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Brown



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2011, 10:54 PM   #20
Rain Keeper
flooded in a mental state of hell
 
Rain Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: between reality and the afterlife
I am currently:

no they arent...have you looked in the mirror lately???

YOU AREEEEE TAKING TOOOO MUCH!!!!

Rain Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:39 PM.