RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-05-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:
Picnic!!!!

It’s far too sunny to work at the moment



I have a big blanket under a tree for people to sit/lie on.



Baskets of sandwiches and other delicious things (which are already attracting wasps).


Homemade lemonade, Pimms, beer and other summery drinks.


Frisbees, beach balls, water pistols (so people in thin white t-shirts are especially welcome )



Stripping off is the best way to get a tan but make sure you get someone to rub lots of sun cream into you (and hard )


Come and have a picnic!




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:26 PM   #2
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!
 
CaiteeBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Out of this world
I am currently:

Ooooh!! Sounds lovely! You're missing one thing though, music!!





CaiteeBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:08 PM   #3
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Ar didn't think of that.
Got any good outdoorsy summer tunes?




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:22 PM   #4
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!
 
CaiteeBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Out of this world
I am currently:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc9wIzi96_E"]YouTube - Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime[/ame]





CaiteeBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:49 PM   #5
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

an ice bucket for the drinks and definately ducks and ducklings on the river and cows grazing in nearby fields.......yep im done lol

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:42 PM   #6
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

And threading daisies to put on our hair like crowns.

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:10 AM   #7
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Let's go cow tipping :D
Or rubber duck racing (which is slightly less mean.)

Also, I want a daisy chain crown :)

And yes, lil brother, water fights will definitely happen and I'll win and you'll lose ;)




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:14 AM   #8
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

*stuffs grass down Jeffersons back and runs away*



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #9
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

*Gets Jefferson in a headlock.......*



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:15 PM   #10
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson.Meriwether View Post
You won't win big sis 'cos I've got a Nerf super soaker scatter blast water gun hehe
No idea what those things are I need to go water gun shopping - and watch who you're calling 'big sis' You're older than me.

Good luck getting out of Tiff's headlock

*wanders off in search of beer and ducklings to race*




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:05 PM   #11
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

*gets a huge mallet and starts bashing fruit to make juice.*

Words cannot describe how little I want to do anything today.




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:38 PM.