RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2011, 10:57 AM   #1
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:
Mother's Day :(

Today is mother's day and its always a bad time for me. but its also Kelly's b-day!!


so i have to keep control of myself. and thats going to be hard..but i have to do it for her. i feel really bad. really sad and depressed. it happens every year. i dont get happy mother's day wishes anymore :(

its heart wrenching and i want it to just be over with.

i havent slept all night and im tired. but cant sleep.

just kinda needed a bit of support, i guess.
thanks.





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 08-05-2011, 11:07 AM   #2
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

damnit...i hate being this way but i dont know how to change on these days. i cant harm...i cant do anything to make the feelings go away....


DAMIGTTTTT!!!!!!





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:27 AM   #3
dazed1989
Cynically optimistic most of the time.
 
dazed1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: U.K
I am currently:

Sorry things are rough, I know nothing about your situation so I don't know what to say really that's of any use...

I hope you can work through your feelings and carry on being strong, even if you can't do it just for yourself right now.

Hang in there for as long as it takes, you'll be glad you did when you come through the other side and you will.

Good Luck

dazed1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:16 PM   #4
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

Happy Mother's Day rach *blows you a big kiss*



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #5
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Hope both you and kelly managed to enjoy your special days xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:28 PM   #6
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

I know its hard but you dont need one day to show you are a mum and that you mean something to your son!

Hes at that age where stuff like that goes out of the window. The forgetful age that will last the next 10 years probably unless prompted.

Is Kelly supporting you? Did she do something nice for you? I really hope so. If not then why?

Dont beat yourself up. youve done enough harm already my dear.

xxx



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:13 AM.