RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-04-2011, 05:30 PM   #1
strawberry11
questionable
 
strawberry11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:
What do you do next?

i was fine last night. I woke up this morning more depressed than I have been in a LONG time. I can't take this. Its becoming VERY annoying and the fact that I never know when its going to happen makes it even worse. Last night I had a hard time falling asleep because I had too much energy and couldn't get myself to slow down. WHen I woke up its like a ton of bricks knocked me to the ground. I hadn't thought about SI in a LONG time and now I am starting to again. I don't like this. I've tried medicine after medicine and I still end up like this. I can't take it. What do I do???

strawberry11 is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 26-04-2011, 06:30 PM   #2
Mors Certa
If you saw inside my mind, you would run away
 
Mors Certa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
I am currently:

I wish that I was an eloquent writer like some of the people on here, that I could somehow write the words that would help you to feel better, please know that you are not alone, there are many of us that do the exact same thing, mine tends to hit at night rather than in the morning, but it is the same process, comes out of nowhere and hits like a ton of bricks. My doc and I struggle (ok I struggle, doc worries) to find the right combination of meds to stop the cycle. I hope that you can distract yourself from the SI, perhaps do something outside (hope that it is sunny and warm for you)

Sorry that I don't have more help for you, pay attention here, I am sure others will chime in with better info than me

Mors Certa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2011, 06:44 PM   #3
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Have you tried therapy?

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 01:02 AM   #4
strawberry11
questionable
 
strawberry11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:

Thanks for the responses.

I have been going to a psychologist for 4 years along with a psychiatrist....so yes I have and still continue to try. I know I've tried CBT at one point and who knows what you call this now...

strawberry11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:24 AM.