RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #1
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:
Contains Suicide - Help *VERY* Triggering , Fantasys. Sui.

I am planning my funeral , I'm depressed , to get to the cmht office you have to cross the local "Suicide Bridge" In high water you'd be dead , commonly people are found down river , But I want to leave a nice body ,how sick , so do I hit veins or OD??? I'm so confused the only thing putting me off is alcohol and the though of pushing a blade right into me in a non suicidal way , Where is safe on the body for this ?
I am a sick person , I HATE myself more than you could hate me for this post , I'm Sorry .


Last edited by Doikers : 24-04-2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: typo


I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2011, 09:06 PM   #2
Emo
OLDER THAN SPACE AND TIME - THE TARDIS
 
Emo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I am currently:

Sorry you are feeling like this mark ... i think that you should call someone.
Call the Samaritans or the crisis team tell them how you are feeling.
If they suggest you go down there take a taxi or a bus over the bridge if that is possible.
Am thinking of you





Emo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2011, 09:08 PM   #3
Mors Certa
If you saw inside my mind, you would run away
 
Mors Certa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
I am currently:

I am sorry that you are struggling right now, wish I had great words of wisdom to help you out. Know that there are people out here that don't want to see you do this. Stay strong

Mors Certa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2011, 09:09 PM   #4
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

I hope you manage to connect with support that can keep you safe.

It might also help to talk some more about the depression. What is it like for you?

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2011, 11:48 PM   #5
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Mark, I'm sorry you feel like this. Have you tried to call anyone/ talk to anyone? Can you ask anyone to come to you, so that you don't have to go anywhere you don't feel safe?

Or as Katie asked, tell us more about how you feel on here - nobody's going to hate you for it.

Stay safe.
S
x




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2011, 09:44 AM   #6
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

How're you doing today?

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2011, 10:08 AM   #7
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

What's going on to make you feel like there is no other option left? Please call someone and let them know how bad you are feeling so they can support you through this. You will get through this, take care
Kat xxx



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2011, 11:50 AM   #8
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

I hope you managed to stay safe last night hun.
Maybe a good idea to speak to your team about whats going on
They may beable to offer you more support right now
How are you feeling now? xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2011, 12:19 PM   #9
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Thankyou everyone for your support , I'm meeting my Social Worker tomorrow morning , I hope she shows up this time . Sefka , your sig always makes me grin :P . I am feeling a little safer but far from okay.



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2011, 12:51 PM   #10
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I hope your social worker is helpful for you tomorrow and I am glad you are feeling a little safer



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2011, 02:39 PM   #11
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Thanks :) The picture is from my 'dumb stuff that makes me giggle' folder (I think every computer should come with this as standard.)

Good luck with your social worker. I hope you continue to feel safer.
S
x




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:55 AM.