RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-04-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area
ever had one of those days?

You try to be proud of something, someone then immediately completely undermines it.

You put your sandals on to cool your feet, you get blisters.

You do a huge load of washing, the sun goes in.

You knock your drink all over the carpet.

The shop didn't have what you wanted.

Sod's law, who made it, eh?!

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 20-04-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
tiptoes
Forum Mod
 
tiptoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

Someone with a twisted sense of humour

Hope your day/evening improves xxx



In my dreams I slew the dragon


tiptoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 04:14 PM   #3
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Sounds like a frustrating day...hope it improves x

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 05:17 PM   #4
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Really hope the evening works out better for you.

But it must be the moon or something cos I've had one of those days too.

Metro stopped between stations for ages so missed my bus.
On the next bus, the driver just had to stop and have a 5 minute argument with another driver who'd parked in the bus bay. Was uber late. Then realised I'd forgotten half my stuff including my lunch.

But no work for 6 days now :)

It can only get better, right?
xx




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 05:42 PM   #5
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

I get days like that. Thankfully I didn't get one today. Hope your evening is good enough to rock your socks :)



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 06:19 PM   #6
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

I have days like that too. Though I seem to get it all over with in the morning.
xx



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:35 AM.