RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2011, 02:33 AM   #1
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:
new rule - i have asked for a sticky in vets too

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...ad.php?t=75013

Until a sticky is made (if a sticky is made) please read the above thread in GC as it is a new rule.



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:36 PM   #2
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Are most people not aware of this as it has been in place for 3 years?




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:31 AM   #3
squirrelspit
 
squirrelspit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I am currently:

psht, that rule is so 2008.





squirrelspit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:51 AM   #4
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

I have seen it before.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #5
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrelspit View Post
psht, that rule is so 2008.
You make me laugh Charlie :)

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:55 AM   #6
Amaryllis
Forum Mod
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Yarnia
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrelspit View Post
psht, that rule is so 2008.
Don't you mean Two-Thousand-And-LATE?



Men come and go, but dust accumulates.

Amaryllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:06 PM   #7
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

That's been around for ages



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:24 PM   #8
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

I remember making silly signatures regarding my last blink, my last toilet visit, my last nose pick, my last rude thought.

Am i banned form putting those in?

what about last boob? Surely thats sacred and free from Signature suicide? opps i said suicide on a non support board. OH god please dont ban me.



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:54 PM   #9
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

whoops lol, it's the first time i'd seen it, having read the 'this will be here a month before being deleted and incorporated into the rules' bit i assumed it was less than a month old, shows how often i go into general lol!



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:27 PM.