RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2011, 05:26 PM   #1
Rain Keeper
flooded in a mental state of hell
 
Rain Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: between reality and the afterlife
I am currently:
forget

forget the ones that hurt you most.
forget the ones that loved you most.
forget the scars.
forget the pain.
forget the intentions.
forget the ommisions.
forget the ones you love.
forget the good times.
forget the bad times.
forget i was ever here.

forget everything you can remember. only then can happiness begin.



the flood is here and i can't keep the rain


Rain Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 04-04-2011, 07:03 PM   #2
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

why do you want to forget everything?
even the good things?

'there can be no good without evil.'
- old russian proverb



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:21 AM   #3
ˈsäləˌterē
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

Wow Rain! I can't stop readin that poem.

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:47 PM   #4
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

What's up, FRainy??

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 02:38 PM   #5
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

I dont agree with forgetting. I agree with forgiving tho. Lets change this "poem" a little.


forgive the ones that hurt you most.
forgive the ones that loved you most.
forgive the scars.
forgive the pain.
forgive the intentions.
forgive the ommisions.
forgive the ones you love.
forgive the good times.
forgive the bad times.
forgive i was ever here.

there thats better!

We love you!



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:55 PM   #6
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

it's very beautiful

hope you are okay

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:19 AM.