RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:
My secret surprise.

Me and my hubby have a shitty year due this flippin illness. On Tuesday night he is going to see a gig at Leeds uni. He doesn't know it, but I've arranged to get on stage with the band and ask him to renew our wedding vows!

I'm so nervous now.



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:59 PM   #2
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

aw....thats a lovely idea. I hope it goes well hun xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:02 PM   #3
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

Thankyou. Can't wait to get it over with!



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:11 PM   #4
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

That's a fantastic plan! Please let us know how it goes.

If you get nervous, think of your husbands reaction... or picture the band naked, whatever works... oh, but don't do that if they're one of those excessively hairy folk music bands - I don't think they'd look good naked.

Good luck!!




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #5
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

That sounds a well cool idea, hope it all goes well



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:14 PM   #6
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

that sounds a lovely idea.





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:44 PM   #7
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

That's so sweeet :)





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:49 PM   #8
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

Getting scared now.I'm trying to finalise things and he keeps getting in my way! Men.....!



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:41 AM   #9
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

good luck!



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:36 PM   #10
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

that's very sweet.
good luck!



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:57 PM   #11
ˈsäləˌterē
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

That's fantastic Tiff! I'm so excited for you!

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 07:43 AM   #12
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

I'm doing it tonight. But have woken up feeling so low. Keep crying and want to s/h. WHY NOW????!!!!



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:43 AM   #13
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

*Hugs* Sorry to hear you woke up feeling low. I hope it all goes well for you tonight. Sorry I haven't really got anything helpful to say.



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:59 AM   #14
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Ah, I'm sorry you're feeling bad today. I hope things calm down a bit and you do okay tonight. All the best xx




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:58 AM   #15
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Im so sorry you dont feel so good right now...I hope the excitement of the even picks your mood up and that things go really well. Cant wait to hear how it went. Good luck hun, will be thinking of you xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 01:55 PM   #16
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

Thanks guys. Think I've got everything ready. Clothes ironed, etc. Just gonna jump in the bath soon and pamper. Still feel so very very low. It's hard to even move. I can't back out now, no matter how bad I feel.



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:02 PM   #17
ˈsäləˌterē
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

It's just a theory but, I think maybe you're struggling today because it's such an emotionally charged day with high anxiety! Being overwhelmed, whether good or bad can have the same affect. Try to concentrate on all the reasons you have to be happy.

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:06 PM   #18
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

You may have a point there solo. It is becoming a bit overwhelming right now. xxx



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:22 PM   #19
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

breathe - you can do this.

good luck!



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:00 AM   #20
makedamnsure
 
makedamnsure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
I am currently:

How'd it go?



Courtesy
Integrity
Perseverance
Self Control
Indomitable Spirit


makedamnsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:21 PM.