RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2011, 05:37 AM   #1
smw
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
I am currently:
I just made....

a big fat chocolate cake with chocolate ganache on top.

Jealous?

smw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:24 AM   #2
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

A little bit I've got more of a savoury tooth than a sweet tooth though :)



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:39 AM   #3
suspicious fish
Currently nocturnal.
 
suspicious fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The North, UK
I am currently:

Chuck me a slice please? And maybe one for later too.



No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
~ Aesop



suspicious fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:02 PM   #4
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Me = jealous!




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:50 PM   #5
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

Look. Give me the cake or I will not be held responsible for my actions.....





SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:13 PM   #6
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

I made a Pot Noodle.

It probably wasn't the same




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:26 PM   #7
smw
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
I am currently:

Probably not Sefka :p

I had 2 bits last night and one for breakfast :D

smw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:38 PM   #8
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

chocolate cake pot noodle. Now that sounds yum :)




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:40 PM   #9
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter_Angel View Post
chocolate cake pot noodle. Now that sounds yum :)
Oh no... wrongness!




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:04 PM   #10
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter_Angel View Post
chocolate cake pot noodle. Now that sounds yum :)
i think i gagged a bit...

lemon cake is much better
*nods*
hmmm...now i want some

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:44 PM   #11
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter_Angel View Post
chocolate cake pot noodle. Now that sounds yum :)

Not as yum as chocolate orange pot noodle sounds



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:43 PM   #12
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

I'm going to make a cake now!
I have an idea for a new kind of dough (or however it's called) with yogurt in it.



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:26 PM   #13
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson.Meriwether View Post
Not as yum as chocolate orange pot noodle sounds
Eeyurrrrkk!




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:30 AM   #14
smw
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
I am currently:

I make a lovely thread about a lovely food item and you lot all just ruin it :p

smw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:53 AM   #15
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Ah, we're just jealous

I went to a chocolate fair at the weekend. I've been trying to post the pics but I can't so you'll just have to imagine chocolate iPhones, chocolate hammers and nails and the best, a chocolate glass of red wine. Yummy.




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:54 AM   #16
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Yum, now I want cake



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:57 AM   #17
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by smw View Post
I make a lovely thread about a lovely food item and you lot all just ruin it :p

We're vets, ruining threads is what we do best teehee. I'll make you a nice scrummy carrot cake as way of an apology



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:17 AM   #18
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

Carrot cake....
*drools*

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 05:53 AM   #19
smw
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson.Meriwether View Post
We're vets, ruining threads is what we do best teehee. I'll make you a nice scrummy carrot cake as way of an apology
You are forgiven.

As for the rest of you......

smw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:16 AM   #20
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

Aww thanks SMW



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:35 AM.