RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-03-2011, 10:11 PM   #1
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!
 
CaiteeBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Out of this world
I am currently:
I have returned

Anyone remember me?





CaiteeBug is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 26-03-2011, 10:38 PM   #2
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

I don't but then I haven't been around as long as you lol.


HI :)



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 11:17 PM   #3
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

welcome back to RYL
I don't remember you, but like Jefferson.Meriwether I haven't been around as long as you.



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 11:26 PM   #4
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

I also don't, but hello




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2011, 12:09 AM   #5
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I recognise your avatar! Welcome back :)

edit: I did write: It is Caitlyn isn't it and then read your post more closely and noticed the massive flaming 'Caitlyn' at the bottom. Sorry :p


Last edited by Pomegranate : 27-03-2011 at 12:20 AM.




*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2011, 02:57 AM   #6
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Welcome back Cait.
Hope being back dosnt mean bad things :(




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2011, 06:07 AM   #7
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!
 
CaiteeBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Out of this world
I am currently:

Thank you!! No, I'm back cause I missed you guys. I had no laptop for the last year. Things kinda fell apart with losing my job and car. I almost got evicted from my apartment, but my Section 8 Housing came through and I was able to stay. I'm still looking for job and I took my car off the road cause I couldn't afford the insurance. I'm happy to say things are looking up. I'm in a wonderful relationship and I have things to keep me busy. I'm a Paranormal Investigator now. It doesn't pay, but it keeps me busy. I came back to help support others and reconnect with people here. There have been times when I felt so dark and I couldn't get here for support. Even without my car, I'm still just as independant as before only I have to take public transportation.

I have been free for just over a year and I miss it so much. It's still a daily stuggle. I have been working hard with my Social worker working on what's called a WRAP plan and it helps to look at it and use the tools to keep me from relapse.





CaiteeBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:08 PM   #8
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

Hello, Cait! Is good to see you.
So happy to hear things are going well, barring the urges.
What is a WRAP plan? Heard the term but can't remember.
Ooooh paranormal investigator?!?
How did you get into that?
Will we get to see you on TV?:P
Seems to a million and one of them on...

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:26 AM   #9
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!
 
CaiteeBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Out of this world
I am currently:

Romp, WRAP stands for Wellness Recovery Action Plan. As far as you guys seeing me on tv, very doubtful. We're not looking to be on tv.





CaiteeBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:14 AM.