RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-03-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:
Bloody long day!

AAARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Just got in from work. Started at 8.30 this morning. Tireder than in tired thing in tired land.

Just wanted to share that with you all.



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 24-03-2011, 09:39 PM   #2
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

Aww, poor tiff. If it makes you feel any better I've had the day off today


I generally say to long days at work.



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 11:01 PM   #3
smw
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
I am currently:

Ah but did you have to get up at 3am to go to a birth (in the freezing cold) and then spend all day at uni?

smw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2011, 08:15 AM   #4
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

3 am???????? Does that time exist?????



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2011, 10:11 AM   #5
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

Yep, there is a 3am :) When I worked for the railway there were some days I had to start work at 3:30am :)



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2011, 12:13 PM   #6
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifflehan View Post
3 am???????? Does that time exist?????
lmao....sure does....I've been awake ( not because I want to) since 2:30 am and I watched 3am pass right by





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2011, 05:56 PM   #7
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

3am.... wow! Aint seen that since the getting up in the night thing with my daughter! Made it home earlier today though! YAY!!!!!!!



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 10:05 AM   #8
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

I'm still not 100% convinced it exists.




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 05:02 PM   #9
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefka View Post
I'm still not 100% convinced it exists.

I'll be giving you a 2:55am alarm call tomorrow so that you can finally be 100% convinced mwahaha



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 06:00 PM   #10
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Nooooooo...
I will make my fiercest angry face if you do




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 06:40 PM   #11
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

crumpets, that angry face looks fierce. *Runs & hides behind his mummy*



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 07:12 PM   #12
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

That angry face is the angriest I've ever seen!!!



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 11:15 PM   #13
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Sometimes mornings make me grumpy, especially if they're at times that don't really exist. The rest of the time I wear my happy face




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:03 PM.