RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-03-2011, 03:39 AM   #1
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:
I miss yooooooou!!!

All of you!
Anyone who I used to talk to or touch base with or bug or whatevers.
I miss the jelly fights, the naughtiness and the mass of boobies!
I also miss all of you who I have never met yet :)

Where are you? What you upto these days?




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 20-03-2011, 11:41 AM   #2
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

lol you make me laugh





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2011, 12:43 PM   #3
Zurg
Evil Emperor
 
Zurg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The TARDIS
I am currently:

*peeks in*
Did someone say boobies.....?????

Zurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 05:53 PM   #4
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

Boobies AND jelly fights??!!
*faints*

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 06:02 PM   #5
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

Mmmmmmm, jelly boobies ftw



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 06:43 PM   #6
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

lalala doobeedoo

tum tum de tum























































fannies



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 06:46 PM   #7
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

^ you made me smile. damn it!



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #8
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Ah Matt, that kinda reminds me of when you first discovered hide boxes.

Maybe its since AD left. She always seemed to be the one starting the jelly fights.




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 07:17 PM   #9
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

*giggles*

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 07:21 PM   #10
ferretmonster
 
ferretmonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

oh oh oh boobies,

I'm in






ferretmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 07:56 PM   #11
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

JELLYFIGHT!!!

*throws jelly at everyones faces* you have to eat it now.



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #12
ferretmonster
 
ferretmonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

hmm what flavour is it?






ferretmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 08:03 PM   #13
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

it's rainbow flavour. All flavours together, but in a good way, so everybody likes it.



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #14
ferretmonster
 
ferretmonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

rockin

*slurps jelly*






ferretmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 08:17 PM   #15
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

*throws more at ferret monster*
*runs off quick enough to not get hit by jelly myself*
time for the bed. I have to work at 5am tomorrow... :(



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 08:18 PM   #16
ferretmonster
 
ferretmonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

but i need to slurp jelly off of something (read someone)






ferretmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 11:33 PM   #17
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

Jelly on a plate, jelly on a plate, wibble wobble wibble wobble, jelly on a plate.






Now if you'll please excuse me I've got to go and nail some jelly to the wall



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2011, 02:33 PM   #18
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

boobies on a plate, wibbly wobbly boobies on a plate :)




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #19
Zurg
Evil Emperor
 
Zurg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The TARDIS
I am currently:

Jelly AND boobies on plates...????
*swoons*

Zurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2011, 05:51 PM   #20
Jefferson.Meriwether
This is Sparta
 
Jefferson.Meriwether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

http://redheadedkatie.co.uk/images/u...elly_boobs.jpg

ftw



Tiff is my RYL Mum
Sefka is my RYL Sis

Jefferson.Meriwether is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:34 AM.