RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-03-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
Wish Upon a Star
**Bethany**
 
Wish Upon a Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
I am currently:
Massively slipped up

Throughout my life, pretty much as far back as I can remember, though I have few memories of my childhood, I've gone off and on with SI.

But I thought I'd finally beaten it. I've been free for 1 year 3 months and 15 days.

Today I relapsed.

I don't think I will ever truly beat this addiction.

Wish Upon a Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2011, 06:20 PM   #2
Broken Neko
 
Broken Neko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
I am currently:

You should be proud that you went so long without it. it's a great accomplishment. Don't get hung over a slip up. you will beat SI. *giant hugs*

Broken Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2011, 10:10 PM   #3
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

you can beat this. don't let a slip up cause you to quit trying. maybe it would help to figure out what you could do the next time you feel the way you did before you gave in. or make a list of reasons that you want to quit, get you motivated again.

say its like shoots and ladders..... you just went back a space or two, not down that huge slide from square 99 to somewhere back near the bottom. theres no reason to give up playing the game.




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 10:45 AM   #4
Wish Upon a Star
**Bethany**
 
Wish Upon a Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
I am currently:

Thank you.

I do feel really bad about my slip up and I just hope I don't go back to how I was and be out of control. But now I have once I want it so bad.

I do like the shoots and ladders analogy. :)

*hugs*

Wish Upon a Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:10 AM.