|
|
 |
|
15-03-2011, 03:23 AM
|
#1
|
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
I am currently: 
|
Please help me I really need support
I have been self harming for about 3 days now nonstop. Now I'm self medicating and I haven't done that in years. I'm so stressed out right now I just can't deal with it. Self harming helps a little and I'm afraid it's going to get out of control. Somebody please please help me I really need support!!! 
|

She finally gave up. She wiped the fake smile off her face. A tear rolled down her cheek, she whispered to herself, "I can't do this anymore."
|
|
|
|
15-03-2011, 03:34 AM
|
#2
|
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently: 
|
To be clear, did you just start self harming 3 days ago or is it worse in the last 3 days?
|
|
|
|
|
|
15-03-2011, 03:35 AM
|
#3
|
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Home.
I am currently: 
|
I've been there too, I know how you feel.
I don't have much to offer in terms of advice, but I'm always here if you want someone to talk to. Just PM me.*hugs*
Take care
xChase
|
I already told you my whole life story
and not just based on my description
'cause where you see it from where you're sitting
It's probably 110% different
|
|
|
|
15-03-2011, 03:40 AM
|
#4
|
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Rural Pennsylvania
|
How often has it been in the last three days? One time a day? Three? Five hundred?
Did you relapse, or is this a brand new thing for you?
If this is a habit (and not a relapse or a new thing), how often do you normally do it?
Was it triggered by an event, or did you just start getting the urge?
|
"We're called to hold our hands against the wounds of a broken world, to stop the bleeding."
-Don Miller
|
|
|
|
15-03-2011, 06:14 AM
|
#5
|
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
I am currently: 
|
I'm sorry I wasn't clearer. It is a habit that's been years,I usually do it when I'm stressed or after I've been manic. I've been through alot the last month and it just all came to a head. My mom is in stage 4 colon cancer and they gave her a year to live. My son has skin cancer and needed treatment that left deep scars on his back. I found out my 19 year old daughter is bulimic and I found out my thyroid problem is so severe that I need to see a specialist. Oh and my older brother who raped me when I was 11 called and said he isn't sorry for what he did and said brothers and sisters should have that kind of relationship. And my husband is not supportive at all. So that's what I have been going thru just this past month and I can't deal with it. I did not want to say all this in my post but maybe now you can understand why I need some support. 
|

She finally gave up. She wiped the fake smile off her face. A tear rolled down her cheek, she whispered to herself, "I can't do this anymore."
|
|
|
|
15-03-2011, 06:49 AM
|
#6
|
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hawaii
I am currently: 
|
I'm sorry to hear what your going threw I reall don't know how to help cause I'm a cutter as well but if I was in your posistion I would try think of some thing your family likes to do to cheer them up idk if they can do much cause there condition but try finding sum thing and take them to do it I'm Sure if u see them smiling and being happy it will help you smile and be happy sorry wasent much help but you have my support :) pm me if u need any thing
|

Forever forgotten
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:11 PM.
|
|