RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-03-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
andyj1033
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Need somebody to talk to

28 Year old male ex self harmer. I just don't have anyone to talk to about getting on with your life after such a malady. Somebody talk to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

andyj1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 08:27 PM   #2
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Hi. Welcome!

How does this impact on your life? Just, it effects different people different ways.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 08:32 PM   #3
andyj1033
 
Join Date: Mar 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellata View Post
Hi. Welcome!

How does this impact on your life? Just, it effects different people different ways.
Well I'm coming to a point where my scars are going to be visable at work in a very masculine environment, that is weighing on my mind. Also with regards to relationships, I have had a partner that wasn't bothered about the scars but I still feel very inhibited about bringing the issue up with girls that I have dated. I find myself hiding them.

andyj1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2011, 08:18 AM   #4
A Twisting Mind
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
I am currently:

Just remember that it's only their business if you want it to be. You can even tell that to people flat out if you'd like.

Showing scars can be so personal, can't it? That's why so many people hide them. I have no good advice for you in that respect, just that observation. Just remember that you have the power to choose what you say and don't say.

Congratulations on moving on and being a self ex-harmer. That's a major accomplishment.



I most definitely can be cheerful. I can be amiable. Agreeable. Affable. And that's only the A's. Just don't ask me to be nice. Nice has nothing to do with me.

--Markus Zusak


A Twisting Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2011, 08:27 PM   #5
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

Hi Andy. Just wanna say HI.
Here if ya wanna chat.



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:21 PM.