RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-03-2011, 08:50 AM   #1
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:
I Lied and Have To Be Honest Here.

Last year I had 2 broken bones..my arm and my ankle.

I told EVERYONE, including here that they were accidents. This is VERY shameful.

I have been cutting and burning for sooo long and was in recovery. But the cuts and burns were no longer doing it for me.

I broke my own arm first..I can't say how due to the rules.
After it was healed, I broke my own ankle.

I know how serious this is. I haven"t had anymore urges and I feel so guilty for lying. I had never done anything that extreme and am so ashamed.

I'm so so sorry I lied to you guys. I didn't have the courage to tell you what really happened. But I have been carrying these secrets since it happened.

Please try not to be angry with me. I just had to tell someone.

Love you guys.
xxxxxxxxxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 10:24 AM   #2
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

I knew.



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 04:31 PM   #3
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

I kind of had my suspscions hun....no owrries
hope youre ok hug xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 04:51 PM   #4
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Rach, we aren't stupid hun x





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #5
Sigma
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

It's not a suprise. Forgive yourself.

Sigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 10:22 PM   #6
ˈsäləˌterē
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

I even suspected Rach n I haven't known you as long as the others. I'm proud of you for having the courage to tell us though. I know you were afraid n feeling guilty. You also know we love you and we understand. You probly didn't know this cause I don't share a lot about myself on here, but I broke my own hand too, twice! The love n acceptance we have for you is unconditional sweetheart!

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2011, 01:57 AM   #7
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

*cries*

thank you all so much for being so kind. and solo, im sorry that you went through that pain also.

Ive ruined my arm and ankle for life. i have arthritis in both my wrist and ankle. and the ankle didnt heal properly which means somewhere along the way there will be a surgery..uggh. i cant believe i did this to myself.

thanks again. love you guys.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2011, 02:22 AM   #8
ˈsäləˌterē
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

We're not just being kind sweetie! We love you!

I've messed my hand up for life too. The bones healed, but i've done so much other damage to it. It's been months since the last time I injured it n in certain lighting it still looks bruised n doesn't feel right. There's numbness n it gets cold really easily. When it's exposed to cold, it really hurts. I can't believe I did this to myself either. You're not alone hun, ever!

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #9
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Love yOu rachy darling



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 12:42 AM   #10
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
Rach, we aren't stupid hun x
we knew, Rach.
hope you feel somewhat better for 'telling'.
Understand how you feel...same for my shoulder, in a 'roundabout' way that i dont think i need to elaborate on...
xxx

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:02 AM.