RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-03-2011, 12:32 PM   #1
kj645
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
i just killed my butterfly

i drew a butterfly on me yesterday. i juust killed it i feel really bad

kj645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:03 PM   #2
Horizon
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

Do you feel bad because you self-harmed? I'm assuming you don't feel bad for killing a pretend butterfly.
Do you want to talk more about the reason you self-harmed?

Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 02:59 PM   #3
diatonicity
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj645 View Post
i drew a butterfly on me yesterday. i juust killed it i feel really bad
Me too. I didn't have a butterfly though, but me too. I've also been drinking.

diatonicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:47 PM   #4
Katiee
It's full of lonely.
 
Katiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

We're here if you want to talk, hun.
We're here to listen. <3



<3.


Katiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:08 PM   #5
DrWatson
Simon
 
DrWatson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

I'm here if you just want to vent :) I know how hard it can be when you slip up, so yeah...*hugs* :) x



'Get out. I need to go to my mind palace.'

'I don't know, I notice.'


DrWatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:49 PM   #6
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

*hugs* As said before, we're all here if you want to talk :) Always feel free to send a message

*more hugs and love*



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:03 PM   #7
Katiee
It's full of lonely.
 
Katiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Hun, I know how hard it is to talk. So if you don't feel you can talk about it on here publicly, you can always e-mail the RYL Supporters - support@recoveryourlife.com

Hope you're okay. <3



<3.


Katiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #8
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

I agree with Katie about the Supporters. If you feel like you can talk about it then we are here, in this thread, listening. However, if you just need hugs or a kind word then that's fine too!

Take care of yourself.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:41 AM   #9
infinitely
awake and unafraid
 
infinitely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Norway

I know it's hard, but you can always try again. Stay strong!
Feel free to PM me if you want to talk.
Take care!




your heart is a muscle the size of your fist
keep on loving, keep on fighting
and hold on, and hold on, hold on for your life


infinitely is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:05 AM.