RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2011, 05:37 AM   #1
finding.my.wings
 
finding.my.wings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New Zealand
Preventative Measures.

i have urges....as do most of you im guessing.
heres what i propose (for myself to do).

1) answer the 5 questions counselor gave me.
2) read either book or bible maybe even both.
3) sudoku!!!!!
4) be around other people?
5) shower....usually helps
6) walk up Baldwin street.....so before shower.
7) friends coming up so that's another distraction
8) try to sleep (have meds for this but that could be an issue yet)
9) call psych people.

ive written this for myself but if anyone wants to either reply or PM me in a couple of hours just to see how i am if that's ok?



The BRAVEST thing
I ever did was
CONTINUING MY LIFE
when I wanted to die.


finding.my.wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:51 AM   #2
Prairie Gal
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada
I am currently:

I like your preventative measures to keep you out of the Danger Zone.

How are you doing so far?

Prairie Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:43 AM   #3
finding.my.wings
 
finding.my.wings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New Zealand

Thank you, im ok so i think they have helped. Im gonna do the go to bed one cos i have an early start tomorrow and im kinda tired now.



The BRAVEST thing
I ever did was
CONTINUING MY LIFE
when I wanted to die.


finding.my.wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:14 PM.