RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2011, 09:50 AM   #1
RaraEve
 
RaraEve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Australia
I am currently:
Heartbroken and Tempting to Self harm

I don't know what to do, I just want to be gone...

RaraEve is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 06-03-2011, 10:02 AM   #2
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

What's got you feeling so bad?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:19 AM   #3
RaraEve
 
RaraEve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Australia
I am currently:

I've been with my boyfriend for what should have been 1 Year and 7 months in two days... He just told me everything he thought i was. And told me he used to think I was perfect but im not.. and he said some really hurtful things... and i just told him he's on his own...
I love him with all my heart and can't stop crying.. I just want to be gone... :(

RaraEve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:57 AM   #4
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I'm sorry he treated you in that way and I know this must have been painful but don't let some jerk make you give up on life. You are better off without him. With time you will get through this. Take care
Kat xxx



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #5
RaraEve
 
RaraEve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Thanks hun.. I don't know what to do... I love him but im hurt like hell :(

RaraEve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #6
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

how has your day been going so far?

if this is all really recent, its understandable that its going to be painful for a while. and even if its not, a relationship for that long is bound to be painful for a while afterwards. but the pain does go away. not all at once. but gradually.

it would probably help if you make sure that you're still getting out and doing things, and being around other people, so that you can build different relationships or strengthen preexisting ones. and there will be other people who really love you and appreciate you and care about you. but you will have a hard time finding them if you stay on your own and keep focusing on what happened before.




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #7
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

I'm really sorry about what your boyfriend said to you :( It hurts, but there is always reason to go on. Don't give up! I'm sure you will find somone out there who is perfect for you, and that you'll love each other very much <3

I hope you're doing alright! Hang in there... we're always here if you need. Don't ever hesitate to send a PM if you want to talk

*many hugs and much love*



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:14 PM.