RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-02-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
leviathan666
 
leviathan666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Lincoln
I am currently:
Hacked off and at end of teather

Kk, urges for SI have been building steadily for the last 2 months, when Ive been clear for about 6. anyway my genius shrink team has told me there is nothing more they can do for me, and arent willing to try sltering meds as my liver is slightly (emphasis on slighlty) up. I would have posted here sooner but be so hacked off for the last week or so, I would have totalled RYLs swear box. Trouble is I havew run out of distractions, my motivation and concentration is shot, and Im not sure how much longer I can keep goin. Crisis team saw me nd gave me summit to try nd calm me, but only had 6 doses and it did absolutely nothing. Sorry to rant on but I had to write this someware.

Cheers

leviathan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 01-03-2011, 09:22 PM   #2
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

how are you doing? did ranting help you feel any better?

great job for staying clear for six months, especially as you've been finding it harder to do so recently.




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:01 AM   #3
leviathan666
 
leviathan666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Lincoln
I am currently:

not really im afraid. Just trin to get hold of out of hours team but they aint in which is not much help.

leviathan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:31 AM   #4
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

I'm sorry to hear about that :/ I don't see why your psych would say something like that... doesn't sound like it would make anything easier for you. It's great you've gone 6 months! Hope you're doing alright

Send a message if you need to talk



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:26 AM.