RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-02-2011, 10:33 PM   #1
Fitz20
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:
Why not give in?

I haven't been on for a couple weeks but I've been trying to stop for a while but I keep giving in... Why? I don't know. I miss cutting, I miss the pain, I miss seeing blood, I feel guilty cause I think my boyfriend deserves better than me.. I need to cut and probably will but my friend will be really pissed off about it and I don't want to fight with her.. It'd be easier for me to stop or at least keep trying to if I knew somebody cared whether I do it or not. Or If I had reasons not to do it... Help/advice?

Fitz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 27-02-2011, 10:58 PM   #2
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

if your best friend would be upset with you, is it because she is worried about you and doesn't know how to react? maybe you could talk to her and see if she can support you when you're feeling unsafe. or talk to your boyfriend for help. i don't think that he would be staying with you if he thought that he deserved better than you.




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 11:33 PM   #3
Fitz20
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:

Well my friend was really supportive and I used to be able to talk to her about it but for the last week or so she's been mad about it and right now she won't talk to me so idk. No my boyfriend doesn't know about my depression or my cutting and I don't want him to find out! Yah you're right though.. Thanks.

Fitz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:17 PM.