RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-02-2011, 09:02 AM   #1
adrian
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Where the Rain Gets In

This is my book. It's not my story but it's the story of someone very close to me who somehow made it through. I hope you like it. http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/38955

adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 12:55 PM   #2
-Eleventeen-
♥ A.K.A. "DangerZone" ♥
 
-Eleventeen-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
I am currently:

Sounds like a really cool book that I can relate to. I'll definatley be checking it out. :)

-Eleventeen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:19 AM   #3
girlvertiginous
The sun will be made of honey
 
girlvertiginous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

Aw, the link won't work for me. The title reminds me of a Spike Milligan poem though:

There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in
But they're ever so small – that's why rain is thin.

:)



Be content with what you are, and wish not change; nor dread your last day, nor long for it.

girlvertiginous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:05 PM   #4
adrian
 
Join Date: Feb 2011

Sorry about the link delay - should be working now.

adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:17 AM.