RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-02-2011, 05:19 AM   #1
TiredOfMe
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:
Positive recovery post - New beginnings, but still questions

So everything is falling into place! I thought I was the last to believe recovery was possible, but I've been free of SI for over half a year. I could give a longer story, but my mind has been whirling the last few days, and that's finally a good thing!

But the scars are still here. I'm in a relationship now, and I'm very happy, and she's very happy. She knows I've had a rough past, I've been pretty open about everything, but I haven't been able to tell her about the scars yet. I'm sure she's seen some of them. I know her feelings toward me won't change, we're both pretty understanding, but I have no idea what her reaction will be. It's not an easy thing to talk about... I admit I'm scared. I could use a little advice.

But I intended this to be a positive post, and I will end it on a positive note. I'm happy for the first time in years, and in a way I always knew was a feeling for other people, not for me. My life is moving forward. After standing still for years, I'm moving forward. Don't ever give up.

TiredOfMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:08 AM.