RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-02-2011, 07:01 PM   #1
-Eleventeen-
♥ A.K.A. "DangerZone" ♥
 
-Eleventeen-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
I am currently:
Want To Move On-Advice?

Hey everyone, it's just me. I've given it some thought and I think that this time I'm ready to move on. I know that you all are probably going to think that this is a bunch of crap because I've said it so many times before, but I really feel like I am ready to move on. The reason I'm deciding is because I have a boyfriend now who I think is amazing and eventually I will have to explain to him about my problems with cutting and all of that. He'll be seeing my scars at school tomorrow and I know it will break his heart to find out that I used to cut myself. I know, I should quit for myself and not for someone else, but I do need someone to stop for because I still do not find myself worthy of stopping and nothing anybody else says is likely to change that. Besides, my parents have betrayed me, gone back to drinking, and now my mom and I are getting into a lot of fights that almost always result in her saying something hurtful to me about my mental problems or my cutting, so I'm done trying to stop for them.

Anyway, the only problem is that I'm not entirely sure I'm actually 'ready' to move on...I do not have an offline support system what so ever and online support isn't helping me anymore. My parents are of no help, I can't trust my friends or family, my brother and sister live in different states, my school teachers don't know how to help me, my school counselor is done with me, my therapist isn't helping me, my boyfriend doesn't even know what's going on, and everyone else thinks I'm fine now and will not take no for an answer. I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to do at this point. I know that I'll need an offline support system or I will end up crumbling but nobody outside of the internet is helping me at all. How can I get people to understand that they still need to help me and that I'm not 'fine'? I swear, sometimes it's like trying to talk to a brick wall when I ask for help offline. Please, can anyone help me?

Thanks,
April
xxxx

-Eleventeen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2011, 02:03 AM   #2
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

Its great you want to move on




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 09:48 PM   #3
-Eleventeen-
♥ A.K.A. "DangerZone" ♥
 
-Eleventeen-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
I am currently:

Thanks, but the problem is that I don't know how to move on. I can't do it until I know how. Nobody else will tell me.

-Eleventeen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:34 AM.