RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-02-2011, 01:18 PM   #1
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:
*Adult*- Does anyone else...

Really hate penetration?
I thought it was perfectly normal to, until someone brought to my attention that it wasn't.
Background, I'm a lesbian, 24, sexually active... just really dislike it. In all forms, by anything.
Anyone else?

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 03:25 PM   #2
ˈsäləˌterē
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

I'm not a lesbian, but I hate it too. Maybe not for the same reasons. Do you have a steady girlfriend? If so, have you shared this with her or do you share it with other partners in advance?

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 10:47 PM   #3
hannahs04
 
hannahs04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:

I've been there..Still like that to a point..



<3~Solo is my sissy~ <3


Don't look behind you, you aren't traveling that direction.

hannahs04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 10:52 PM   #4
xlaurenx
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Actual him going in i arent keen on though once his 'inside' then am okay :)

xlaurenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 04:12 AM   #5
fakesmiler
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Wales
I am currently:

heyy,
Im a lesbian also and im really not in to penitration of anysort, it freaks me out ( probably due to my history) but my gf is really understand with it, she just does other things instead, it took me a while to be comfortable to penitrate her, but its what she likes so im comfortable with it now.
Pm me if u want to talk atall x



' Your always going to have the hurt, you may as well use it'
'Writing can be a way of righting any wrongs that have been done to you'
'Scars tell a story of where u have been, but they dont have to dictate where u are going'

Missing you always Princess Kay xx

fakesmiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 05:24 PM   #6
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Thanks for the replies, was feeling a bit freaked out.

Quote:
If so, have you shared this with her or do you share it with other partners in advance?
I have told my gf, think she would like to sometimes but there's just no point doing something i hate...
i've let other girls do it before but i just find the whole thing uncomfortable and upsetting.

i dunno...

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 06:57 PM   #7
fakesmiler
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Wales
I am currently:

yeah my partner has said she would like to, ive tried it id say 2/3 times but not enjoyed it at the time and afterwards felt even worse, theres plenty of other things you can do so dont panic about it, i dont think its weird atall and know other gay friends who arnt in to penitration x



' Your always going to have the hurt, you may as well use it'
'Writing can be a way of righting any wrongs that have been done to you'
'Scars tell a story of where u have been, but they dont have to dictate where u are going'

Missing you always Princess Kay xx

fakesmiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #8
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

yeah, we do the other things :)
glad you know other people who feel like that... been feeling generally a bit weird. x

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 07:05 PM   #9
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

I've never been in a sexual relationship. Partly because of terror about penetration. For me it's a boundaries issue, as I've never been sexually abused.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 07:12 PM   #10
fakesmiler
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Wales
I am currently:

no your not weird :) your partner obv cares about u, so just take your time, u never no one day u may want to experiment with it but until then as long as she knows thats cool :)
Pm me if u need to talk about anything xxx



' Your always going to have the hurt, you may as well use it'
'Writing can be a way of righting any wrongs that have been done to you'
'Scars tell a story of where u have been, but they dont have to dictate where u are going'

Missing you always Princess Kay xx

fakesmiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:12 PM.