RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-09-2007, 07:45 AM   #1
hurt-myself
strawberry princess

I am currently:
Triggering (ED) - accident, "friends" and recovery sucks

i had an accident. last thursday when i was out running with my boyfriend i fell and there was blood and stuff everythere. yesterday i was in hospital and they made me a nice plaster around my right wrist cause my scaphoid bone is maybe broken (they can tell me in about 10 days if it's really broken) and now i can't do any sports and that sucks.
2nd thing is that i lost all my socalled friends at uni because of a stupid fight i had with one of them and they all don't talk to me anymore and i it hurts me cause i tried and they keep ignoring me. so i have nobody anymore...
3rd thing is i gained... i was over the forbidden border of 50kilos. and it's just not ok for me although i know it's muscles. i was exercising like hell before my accident and i can even see muscles and i know they are heavier than fat. but as you may expact i starved myself until i was under the border again.

so everything is ****ed up atm and in 2 weeks i have to stay at my parents for 4weeks because i have a practical experience (is this the right term?) at a radio station in the town where they live. and that means they will observe my eating...

need some support please

can anyone please remind me why recovery is worth all that?

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

hurt-myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 08:35 AM   #2
.ghost.

I am currently:

50kilos is low hun, you said you went over bt knew it was muscle, and I know you weighed more but you would have looked better when you were toned, I always think that toned looks better than skinny.
Starving does so much damage to your body, sorry I don't have any good advice about this, but pleaes try and eat a little bit more.

I'm sorry you're going through a bad time right now with your friends, it's not fair of them all not to speak to you because you had a fight with one of them *hugs* Is there anyone in the group who's nicer than the others who you think would be more likely to talk to you?
They'll probably start speaking to you again soon, in the mean time, keep recovering so you can show that you're not letting them get to you. Starving yourself will only make you miserable, if you recover you can show them how you're happy and a good person to be around and they might come round quicker.

If your parents observe your eating it's only because they care and don't want to see you make yourself ill. They might be able to give you some extra support and encourage you to recover so it could help you.

Take care
xx

Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating
Like a hammer

.ghost. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)