RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-02-2011, 11:11 AM   #1
DestinyInPain
Nutter in disguise
 
DestinyInPain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: England
I am currently:
I'M SCARED!!

You All Know That I Was Sexually Abused But Now I'm Ready To Tell, I Fear The Emotional Rollercoaster I'm About To Step On Will Spark Me To Si Again. Anyone Got Any Advice?



// Enter Signature Here\\

DestinyInPain is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 11-02-2011, 12:01 AM   #2
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

I know it can be hard and scary to take that step, but it needs to be done. I guess all you really can do is keep yourself distracted, stay away or throw away the things you SI with, get professional support and stay around people when you get triggered. I hope that everything goes well for you and you can always PM me if you need to talk. Take care and stay safe. :)






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #3
KHS
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Australia
I am currently:

It is a really huge step to take when you decide that you need to "really" talk about the details of your sexual abuse. I am in the middle of doing this right now and I have relapsed into some SI, however no matter how scary it is to have taken this step backwards with the SI, I do know that dealing with the SA will help me to make a recovery in the long run that will last.

Let me know if you would like more details about what the process has been like for me.

Hope that this helps rather than freaks you out.

KHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:06 AM.