RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2011, 01:56 AM   #1
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:
I honestly don't know what I expect from this

but if I don't do something, anything, right now, it's going to kill me.

I haven't been this close to suicide idealation or thoughts of self harming for ages. For some reason I remember it being easier when I was self-harming. Maybe I just don't belong on RYL any more. Maybe this is pointless. I want to believe it's pointless. But obviously there's some part of me that doesn't want to feel like this or I wouldn't be posting.
I don't know what I want from this post. I honestly have no idea. Just make it stop.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:29 AM   #2
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

I think, when you wander away from self harm for a while, it becomes easy to fantasie about it. To wrap your mind up in how safe and comfortable things felt when you did it. But, in reality, I dont think it ever was like that. I mean, if it was so good, would you have ever thought to look on the internet for others and in so doing so found this site?

Sometimes, I find that it is easy, to want to drift back into old ways. Changes is mega scary as is facing the unknown. But change can also be good, as can facing new challenges and coming away victorious.

In truth Chels, I dont know what is happening with you at present. But you dont have to go back into old habits. You broke apart from it once and you can do it again. Can you give more information on what is happening at present? Or even, think, was there anything or anyone who helped last time you felt like this?




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:42 AM   #3
PhoenixAshies
I move these stars for no one
 
PhoenixAshies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Virginia, US
I am currently:

I agree with what Bitter Angel said. When we get away from old habits, we tend to idealize them - or at least, I know I do.

I don't know what's going on with you, but try to remember that you are a strong, wonderful person who has come so far already! And that all of us care and are here for you. Stay safe, dear <3



"And I know it aches, and your heart it breaks,
You can only take so much
Walk on..."

PhoenixAshies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:39 AM   #4
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

stay safe. sorry this is not a helpful post, just felt wrong reading and not saying something. take care.

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #5
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

Kim said it much better than I could have, Chels.
Can you explain a bit more?
I know you are in a high-stress career...has something happened there to re-start these feelings?
What does returning to harming mean for you?
An escape? (from what?)
A release? (from what?)
Continuity of some sort?
Here if I can help at all, ok?
thinking of you
xxx

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:04 PM   #6
Mrs Sam
Nothing Special
 
Mrs Sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
I am currently:

Sendinglots of cuddles




Something Special.


Mrs Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:26 AM   #7
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

Wondering how you are?
xxx

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:17 AM   #8
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

I think that anyone who has had SI in their lives belongs on this site because it will always be a part of us. I don't mean that we will always SI just that it has become a part of our lives, especially those of us who are that bit older.

I know how you feel and how it feels to want it to stop. I don't know how to make it stop other than trying to carry on with life and wait for it to go away.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:25 AM   #9
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

how you feeling now chels? <3



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:33 PM   #10
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

I <3 You!



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:43 PM   #11
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Can you update Chels? xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:56 PM.