RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2011, 03:43 AM   #1
RevengeIsSweeter
SingleStressedMomma
 
RevengeIsSweeter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 80503 Colorado, US
I am currently:
...Shouldn't.....?????

Shouldn't my 4 month old son be all the reason in the world to not harm?

Shouldn't my 14 months without harming myself be enough inspiration to not want to break down?

Shouldn't I be enough of a reason to not hurt myself?

Shouldn't I be able to cope by now?

Shouldn't I be able to deal with stress now that I am older?

Shouldn't my life be more important that spending all this time being triggered and fighting urges?

Shouldn't 14 months self harm free be a huge accomplishment?

Shouldn't getting it together sound more appealing than ripping it all apart and breaking it down?

Shouldn't I be worth more to myself?



I am a mother and a friend.
I can hold someone up when I am feeling down.

I love even through my hate.
I am a contradiction.

Ashee

RevengeIsSweeter is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 04-02-2011, 03:46 AM   #2
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

take away all the shoulds, they won't help you..... should implies some sort of blame if you don't do it. there aren't shoulds when it comes to stuff like this, emotions, all that jazz.




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:58 AM.