RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2011, 08:01 PM   #1
BGonya1001
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States of America
Feeling Like Cutting

Hi,

No one understands the way they make me feel when they ask me what wrong and when i tell them they don't believe me and they say stuff like "This is a game for him" - "Yeah ok" - they laugh and say whatever...


These are my parents they should care about me


I want to cut...........................................

BGonya1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:56 PM   #2
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

how are you doing?

i'm sure that your parents do care, they just don't realize how their actions and words affect you. they may not want to accept how much of a hard time you're having as well. its hard to see someone you love hurting so much.

maybe you could talk to a councelor at school, and have them help explain to your parents. or you could write them a letter.




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
hannahs04
 
hannahs04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:

I must say I agree with the above..When I was younger my parents responded alot like that. I wrote a letter to them explaining how their comments affected me. While I don't think they fully understood, they did take care in the words that the spoke directly to me. Which did help. *Hugs*



<3~Solo is my sissy~ <3


Don't look behind you, you aren't traveling that direction.

hannahs04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:40 PM   #4
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

*hugs* There's not much I can say to help, but I just wanted to let you know you're not alone. I feel like that sometimes too :/ I really hope you're able to withstand the urges- you can make it through! Surely your parents care... they just don't have the ability to comprehend all your hurt

I really hope you're alright! Always feel free to send a message if you want to talk :)

*more hugs and love*



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:22 PM.